Saturday 22 November 2014

in the pines, babe, in the pines
forked tongue, white lies
black water, shaky hands

The colder weather has already hit Brussels, hence I've spent the recent weeks snuggled up in blankets with a cup of hot tea in hand, devouring books, watching lots of movies and discovering plenty of new music. My concert season was supposed to start just about now, but apparently I've missed one of them this Friday, The Horrors cancelled their European tour, so the gig I'm left with is Temples this Wednesday (which I'm more than excited about!). Hopefully, my almost non-existing sense of direction will allow me to find the venue in Antwerp and then I'll be the happiest person on the planet for the duration of the gig
Today's outfit features my favourite The Great Gatsby shirt, hich I've found in Waterstones. I've been looking for a sweatshirt or a tee with this print forever and it finally happened!







Shirt - Waterstones
Skirt – Zara


4 comments:

  1. Cudna całość, a bluza najfajniejsza:)
    pozdrawiam
    Agata

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty look.

    http://freedmode.blogspot.fr/
    check my new post
    see you soon
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fajnie się całość prezentuje...Tak nowocześnie, ale z tym typowym dla Ciebie klimatem...:))

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute, love your shirt! cutie pie!

    ReplyDelete